a powerful business driver whose entrepreneurial instincts and clarity of vision have carried multiple companies through rapid and continuous growth.
Ms. Miller started her first business, as a single mother of two daughters. She struggled to raise them with no child support and working full time. Owning a small business enabled Ms. Miller to control their destiny, but yet spend quality time with them. Ms. Miller’s understanding of the struggles of women in business encouraged her to start the Women’s Small Business Association, WSBA – LLC. In 2007, Her vision was to encourage women to start their own business, so they can have economic independence, and to help them develop skills needed for entrepreneurial success. She believes that self-employment is a viable and needed option for all women.
• 2006 Speaker at the PAACC Fast Track Program
• 2016 Speaker at the Money, Money, Money Conference
• 2016 Speaker at the WSBA Business Holiday Expo
• 2016 speaker at the Roapmap Conference for Entrepreneurs and Job Seekers
• 2016 Speaker at the Pittsburgh Business Show